There is no end. There is no beginning.

There is only the infinite passion of life.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sorry

I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry if I made you cry. I'm sorry for your distress. I'm sorry I hurt your pride. I'm sorry I deceived you. I'm sorry I was a lie. I'm sorry you didn't see the real me. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I wasn't what you thought. I'm sorry for the pain I caused. I don't expect you to forgive me. I don't expect anything. Just know that I really loved you, and still do. I make mistakes. Some worse than others. I hurt people. I do things that sometimes I don't understand. Most times because it seems like a good idea at the time. I have regrets. I don't relate my experiences to the rest of the world, because that is an excuse. I don't make excuses for my actions. That is weakness. I am just me. No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment