There is no end. There is no beginning.

There is only the infinite passion of life.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Never let someone be your everything, because when they are gone you have nothing...

You might have loved me, if you had known me. If you had ever known my mind. If you would have walked through my dreams and memories. Who knows what treasures you might have found. Yes, you might have loved me. If you had only taken the time...And yet I love you. I love you more than anything in this world and there is nothing I want more than to be holding you now and forever. But maybe it's not for the best. Maybe it's true, that sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together. But I don't believe in letting go. I think that if you truly love someone, that you will fight for them. I'm not talking about stalking them, or begging. I'm talking about changing yourself to be the better person that they need, so in turn they can be better themselves. It means proving to them every day that you can be a person worthy of their love. It means making sacrifices. It means that sometimes instead of fighting, you have to love more...and sometimes you have to let down your guard, sometimes you have to let down your pride and say you were wrong, and pray that one day they forgive you...

No comments:

Post a Comment