There is no end. There is no beginning.

There is only the infinite passion of life.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Morning Prayers :)

This morning after I got off work (at 5am!) I went to a park by my house and watched the sun rise and prayed, Alhamdullilah :) Even with cars driving by and the world waking up, it was so peaceful. I thought about my life recently and just let go of some of things I've been holding on to. I realized that some things you just can't change and that I need to just roll with it. I have an inner peace now and know that no matter what happens, it is the will of Allah and He will make things right in time...all blessings are from Allah, but all pain is also from Allah! Insha'Allah I will learn to not ask for deliverance, but only ask for grace, perseverance, and patience to deal with the issues I encounter in day to day life. It's not always supposed to be easy, but through fire we are purified.

Don't wish me happiness-I don't expect to be happy. It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor-I will need them all.
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment