There is no end. There is no beginning.

There is only the infinite passion of life.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life

Sooo life has been a major rollercoaster lately! I'm trying to write more, but with finals here its super hard!

I went from having ZERO work to now having too much! I work at a club as the door girl, at the country club serving drinks, and a restaurant as a waitress...Its been amazingly fun so far! I love working at the club, its super easy and good money...plus the people I work for are laid back and fun :)

On a different note, why on earth do people say I love you so easily???

I've been talking to a guy, (not even seriously!) and after less than TWO WEEKS he was just like "I want to tell you something but I don't want to scare you away...I love you." It was so weird!

I feel like my generation has NO IDEA what love is or means! There is no way I would ever tell someone that before I knew them at least A MINIMUM of 6 months. You don't know this person! You think you love them...but you're seeing a very sweet side of them. You haven't seen the worst of them, you don't know their habits, their likes, their friends...you don't know anything! UGH. I wish people wouldn't use those words unless they really truly knew that forever and for always they would like to be with that person. Those words are POWERFUL. They have MEANING.

Please people, DO NOT DO THIS. It is unhealthy for relationships and unhealthy for individuals. It sets up high, unrealistic expectations. It can mask a bad relationship or put too much pressure on a good relationship.

Gracias, Mwuah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment